Dig the Past’s archaeologists are available to give lectures in your community. These can complement Dig the Past’s children and family oriented programs or be arranged independently. Lectures can be tailored to various audiences, including academic specialties, adults, teenagers, etc.
The lecture topics can relate to a wide range of historical periods, holidays, and themes.
Examples of possible lectures and workshops:
1) Current Trends in Israeli archaeology
2) The Temple Mount – The Facts on the Ground
3) The Use of Archaeology in Shaping Modern Israeli Identity
4) When and Why did the Menorah Become a Jewish Symbol?
5) The Origins of Ancient Israel
Lectures can also be given in Israel. Please contact us for a complete list of possible lectures and workshops.